Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Wu Chun on Singapore Ferris wheel

+7
Miyavi
kailien00
95*jiro_meltedme
Cassia
*Boie<--
taiangelxo
Hiuxing
11 posters

Go down

Spiderman Wu Chun on Singapore Ferris wheel Empty Spiderman Wu Chun on Singapore Ferris wheel

Post by Hiuxing Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:44 pm

Spiderman Wu Chun on Singapore Ferris wheel C9731150
▲Wu Chun on the Ferris wheel, but in fact he feels actually suspensed. (Click on the photo to view the original photo)
Spiderman Wu Chun on Singapore Ferris wheel

China Times
- Wu Chun early experienced to be on the 42 meters high Ferris wheel in Singapore. But this time, he didn’t felt his leg anymore. The ‘Tough male Chun’ got a new nickname and turned into ‘Softy Chun’. Would he take his future girlfriend to sit together in this Ferris? Wu Chun laughs foolishly and said:’’ We have to wait 40 minutes in the capsule then, I don’t know how to use that time. And IF I’m going to this Ferris again with my girlfriend, I’m not going to tell it to you.’’ Later, Wu Chun grabbed the railing and made a Spider-man signboard move. Also often sends out a ‘’ ㄘ! ㄘ!’’ sound. Shooting spider-webs and making spider-webs sounds. Acting playing 1st class kung fu.

The so-called world’s first biggest Ferris wheel, can carry 28 persons on each capsule. And it cost 40 minutes before the wheel turned 360º. The price of a ride is about 600 Yuan. Wu Chun, Calvin Chen, George Hu and Eric Li were on the Ferris wheel. After a while, Wu Chun said: ‘’The Miramar Ferris wheel from Taiwan feels much difference than this one!’’

The 4 persons did 7 meetings and 20 communications, just in 3 days time! Really impressed the fans. After the end of their work on 12 March night, they went to a seafood restaurant to restore their body’s because of their hard work. Because of the stalking fans who were chasing them, restaurants around them earned a lot of money from the stalking fans!

Wu Chun has also plans to open a restaurant in Taiwan. ‘’So if I’m done with my work, I can eat at my own restaurant! And fans will get another place to go!’’
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Original in Chinese at Chinese Times.
Translated by Hiuxing (Please don't steel this translated article before my permission!)

Spiderman Wu Chun on Singapore Ferris wheel FA_11MA009_sig
▲Wu Chun shooting spider webs, acting spiderman. (Click on the photo to view the original photo)

Last edited by Hiuxing on Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Hiuxing
Hiuxing
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2007-08-12

http://reachtherainbow.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Spiderman Wu Chun on Singapore Ferris wheel Empty Re: Spiderman Wu Chun on Singapore Ferris wheel

Post by taiangelxo Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:57 pm

lmao haha this new is so news is so funny hahas hes shooting spider webs x3 hahas
taiangelxo
taiangelxo
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Female Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2008-02-03

http://www.wretch.cc/taiangel159x

Back to top Go down

Spiderman Wu Chun on Singapore Ferris wheel Empty Re: Spiderman Wu Chun on Singapore Ferris wheel

Post by *Boie<-- Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:17 pm

I want to be in that Ferris Wheel!
It would be so fun to be in that ferris wheel
but wow...such a long time for just 360 degrees..
guess the Ferris Wheel was some leisure time
of them..

thnx for sharing and translating
*Boie<--
*Boie<--
Flying Moderator

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassia Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:26 pm

ah... i want to try ferris wheel too... Shy

whoaaaaaaaaa... chun want to opened a restaurant in taiwan !! XD
Cassia
Cassia

Female Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2007-12-16

http://xiaocc.forblogger.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 95*jiro_meltedme Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:53 pm

lol pshh u guys have never been on a ferris wheel before? lol
wow, these days there're so many news about chun
^^
95*jiro_meltedme
95*jiro_meltedme
FA Lover
FA Lover

Female Number of posts : 2680
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by kailien00 Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:21 am

yea. maybe because he does funny things.. that's why he's always on the papers. lol.
kailien00
kailien00
FA Lover
FA Lover

Female Number of posts : 2583
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://neonchocolate.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiuxing Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:03 am

95*jiro_meltedme wrote:lol pshh u guys have never been on a ferris wheel before? lol
^^

Well, I've been on much difference Ferris wheels.
But not on one that turns 40 minutes for just 360 degrees (165 meters high).
But I've been on the London Eye also known as the Millennium Wheel (135 meters high).

At the time it was erected the largest/tallest observation wheel in the world, although there are now larger wheels, such as The Star of Nanchang, which was opened in May 2006. Its title of the world's largest observation wheel was lost on 11 February 2008 to the Singapore Flyer, which has an overall height 30 meters greater than the London Eye, although the Eye remains the largest ferris wheel in Europe.

My next Ferris wheel goal is Singapore's one. XD
Anyway, it's very funny when Wu Chun got teased with funny nicknames.
Last time he also got sealed with 'Bad luck' guy.
Hiuxing
Hiuxing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyavi Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:46 pm

95*jiro_meltedme wrote:lol pshh u guys have never been on a ferris wheel before? lol
^^

Haha Yea.. Much news about Chun 8D Ferris wheel <33 Kawaii Hehehe
I wonder what Jiro's up to RIGHT NOW (:
Miyavi
Miyavi

Female Number of posts : 5442
Registration date : 2008-01-01

http://jirowang.bilddagboken.se/p/main.html

Back to top Go down

Post by taiangelxo Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:02 pm

lol its so cute when they ask him if hes gonna bring his future girlfriend on it x3 hahas hes says he doesnt know what to do >.
taiangelxo
taiangelxo
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by onlylovesjiro Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:52 am

hahah if you want to ride in singapore's ferris wheel i think you have to preorder way ahead. because now the schedule is already queued all the way up to june, and that was before the ferris wheel was even opened.

hhaa. and i think there are some of the capsules especially made for couples and you can have candlelight dinner inside there. hahah. so if chun really brought his gf there next time he can go for this type of capsules. then there will be something for him to do. aha!
onlylovesjiro
onlylovesjiro
FA Newbie
FA Newbie

Female Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by kailien00 Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:49 am

onlylovesjiro wrote:hahah if you want to ride in singapore's ferris wheel i think you have to preorder way ahead. because now the schedule is already queued all the way up to june, and that was before the ferris wheel was even opened.

hhaa. and i think there are some of the capsules especially made for couples and you can have candlelight dinner inside there. hahah. so if chun really brought his gf there next time he can go for this type of capsules. then there will be something for him to do. aha!

OMG. until june??????? that's errrr.. i dont know. unbelievable.i think? it's like pre-ordering a fahrenheit album.. months before the album ill be released.. lol. [what am i talking about?]

capsules for couples. :) i want to be with chun there. LOL. im thinking about imposible stuff now. but...... i just hope. lol. id want it to happen even if it's just in my dreams. :D
kailien00
kailien00
FA Lover
FA Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiuxing Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:38 pm

Lol, pre-order Fahrenheit album. XD
I just went to a media store in Hong Kong and I was able to buy it.
No pre-oder or to fight with other fans to get the album. ^^

But it would be awesome to have a meet and greet with Wu Chun in a couple capsule. ^-^

kailien00: ''want it to happen even if it's just in my dreams''

Yeah, I love funny dreams. ^^
But I hate my morning alarm >_<
Hiuxing
Hiuxing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kailien00 Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:10 pm

LOL. tell me about alarm clocks. im always irritated because of them so i threw my alarm clock away. but now.. i always wake up late x)

ahahha. KAILIEN and CHUN in a capsule TOGETHER <3
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh x)
lol.
kailien00
kailien00
FA Lover
FA Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by cool_chun Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:17 am

lols yah the ferris wheel is really big i always pass by it ... fyi (of course i live in singapore )i wanna be in tat capsule with wu chun !! lols and i didn't know wu chun will come so early i tot it was late march ?
cool_chun
cool_chun
FA Noob
FA Noob

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by momowuv Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:07 pm

Spider Man Wu Chun! lol! Oh well! That must've been fun! I wish I could do that!
momowuv
momowuv
FA Supermember
FA Supermember

Female Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by libraryalexandria Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:36 pm

I heard he went to Brunei afterward. Does anyone know?

libraryalexandria
FA Noob
FA Noob

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by taiangelxo Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:09 pm

was that before this when they had a three day break?
taiangelxo
taiangelxo
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down