Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wu Chun talking mysterious on the phone

+5
Miyavi
StrawberryCake
bebii3x
*Boie<--
Hiuxing
9 posters

Go down

Wu Chun talking mysterious on the phone Empty Wu Chun talking mysterious on the phone

Post by Hiuxing Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:58 pm

Wu Chun talking mysterious on the phone 108

Wu Chun after the dinner, when he stepped out the vehicle in the '臨江街 (Lin Jiang street)'. Saying to the camera:''No, I'm not drunk.''

Yesterday, the four members from the group Fahrenheit; Wu Chun, Jiro Wang, Calvin Chen and Aaron Yan gave 80 thousand (Don’t know if it was Taiwan money or HK dollars) for the company and their colleagues to draw prizes. Fahrenheit earned last year (2007) more than 50 million! But they only donated 80 thousand. There were people saying that they were very stingy. Whereupon their manager 陳慧瑛 (Chen Hui Ying) replied:’’ sigh, they are children’s! The money they earn from commercials, song records are all shared by 4 members! They don’t earn much money!

They donated everything that they’ve won from the draw competition.
Wu Chun won 2 thousand, Jiro Wang, Calvin Chen and Aaron Yan won only 1 thousand. But all of them donated it, and didn’t take 1 penny of it.

Yesterday night, they sneaked to 北市東區 to eat at the restaurant called 皇城老媽 (Huang Cheng Lao Ma).
The restaurant was doing their Year-end gathering dinner. Although Fahrenheit didn’t donated much, their sincerely was full of 100%!

It was also very cold yesterday night, it was about 15 degrees. Outside the restaurant were much fans waiting, this means that Fahrenheit is really popular. During the dinner, Wu Chun was taking continually photo’s from his self with a weird face. Really happy, but he turned suddenly really quiet. Holding 2 mobile phones, sitting there alone in a corner and playing with his mobile phones, looking worried.

The dinner was already on the half, and Wu Chun went out the restaurant to answer a phone call. And talked more than a half hour outside. The secretly phone call let people thinking of him scandal girl friend called ‘張韶涵 (Zhang Shao Han). Their manager 陳慧瑛 (Chen Hui Ying) answered on this question and said:’’ Because of the drama promotion「Romantic Princess」 in Singapore and Malaysia, Wu Chun accepted the phone call from the local magazine there. And accepted to do the interview through the telephone. Please don’t think to much.’’
------------------
Original from Liberty Times
Translated by Hiuxing.
Hiuxing
Hiuxing
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2007-08-12

http://reachtherainbow.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Wu Chun talking mysterious on the phone Empty Re: Wu Chun talking mysterious on the phone

Post by *Boie<-- Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:32 pm

glad that Fahrenheit made a lot of
money, and is really famous..
but the part i really like about celebrities
if they donate money...
poor Chun..have so much rumors about him..

thnx for sharing + translating
*Boie<--
*Boie<--
Flying Moderator

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Back to top Go down

Wu Chun talking mysterious on the phone Empty Re: Wu Chun talking mysterious on the phone

Post by bebii3x Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:04 pm

Hiuxing wrote:
Wu Chun talking mysterious on the phone 108

Wu Chun after the dinner, when he stepped out the vehicle in the '臨江街 (Lin Jiang street)'. Saying to the camera:''No, I'm not drunk.''

Fahrenheit earned last year (2007) more than 50 million ! But they only donated 80 thousand. There were people saying that they were very stingy. Whereupon their manager 陳慧瑛 (Chen Hui Ying) replied:’’ sigh, they are children’s! The money they earn from commercials, song records are all shared by 4 members! They don’t earn much money!

They donated everything that they’ve won from the draw competition.
Wu Chun won 2 thousand, Jiro Wang, Calvin Chen and Aaron Yan won only 1 thousand. But all of them donated it, and didn’t take 1 penny of it.

The dinner was already on the half, and Wu Chun went out the restaurant to answer a phone call. And talked more than a half hour outside. The secretly phone call let people thinking of him scandal girl friend called ‘張韶涵 (Zhang Shao Han). Their manager 陳慧瑛 (Chen Hui Ying) answered on this question and said:’’ Because of the drama promotion「Romantic Princess」 in Singapore and Malaysia, Wu Chun accepted the phone call from the local magazine there. And accepted to do the interview through the telephone. Please don’t think to much.’’
------------------
Original from Liberty Times
Translated by Hiuxing.

WOR!! Ack! That is a lot of money they earned but then i'm not too sure about the amount since the currency is different. Can someone tell me how much 50 million would be in Canadian or US money please? =] But yea all four will be sharing it so it's not really much compare to other artists.

About Angela and Chun, I didn't know the rumour is still going on?? Hais i'm a CE fans so it would have been better if the media suspected Ella to be on the phone with him Happy
bebii3x
bebii3x
FA Noob
FA Noob

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiuxing Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:49 am

bebii3x wrote:

WOR!! Ack! That is a lot of money they earned but then i'm not too sure about the amount since the currency is different. Can someone tell me how much 50 million would be in Canadian or US money please? =] But yea all four will be sharing it so it's not really much compare to other artists.

About Angela and Chun, I didn't know the rumour is still going on?? Hais i'm a CE fans so it would have been better if the media suspected Ella to be on the phone with him Happy

Yeah, I totally agree with you.
Ella and Wu Chun are a better match.
Did you know that Hana Kimi 2 has already launched in Taiwan? ^-^
Hiuxing
Hiuxing
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2007-08-12

http://reachtherainbow.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryCake Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:57 pm

Hiuxing wrote:
bebii3x wrote:

YAY HANA KIMI 2??!!!!
People said that it was cancelled...
So it's not?
Awesome!!!! Hana kimi was the first Taiwanese drama I ever saw :o
So Hana k. Means a lot to me :OO xD
StrawberryCake
StrawberryCake

Female Number of posts : 609
Location : Far far away in the middle of nowhere ( The Netherlands)
Registration date : 2007-12-02

http://www.XiaoMaoAndXiaoWuGui.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyavi Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:04 pm

Hiuxing wrote:
bebii3x wrote:

OMG.. Then I really want it subbed <3 .. I Love Hana Kimi <3 (:
Miyavi
Miyavi

Female Number of posts : 5442
Registration date : 2008-01-01

http://jirowang.bilddagboken.se/p/main.html

Back to top Go down

Post by AARONROX4eva Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:19 am

BUT I THINK THEY HAVE THE HEART TO DON8 ALREAYD VEIR GOOD LE..

THEY KIND OKAY? ALL THIS STUPID NEWS IS SHIT!

AARONROX4eva
FA Noob
FA Noob

Female Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by momowuv Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:18 pm

Ah! So many rumors! Ah well, at least the DID donate some and they actually meant it not just to look good
momowuv
momowuv
FA Supermember
FA Supermember

Female Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by taiangelxo Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:33 pm

[quote=bebii3x]WOR!! Ack!
That is a lot of money they earned but then i'm not too sure about the
amount since the currency is different. Can someone tell me how much 50
million would be in Canadian or US money please? =] But yea all four
will be sharing it so it's not really much compare to other artists.

About
Angela and Chun, I didn't know the rumour is still going on?? Hais i'm
a CE fans so it would have been better if the media suspected Ella to
be on the phone with him Happy[/quote]
50 million .......um divided by 8 is.......o.o idn but its not that much esp. in chinese money and they even gave some off to charity god! Why are people calling them stinggy!!!! god they need money too!
taiangelxo
taiangelxo
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Female Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2008-02-03

http://www.wretch.cc/taiangel159x

Back to top Go down

Post by WuChun143FeiLunHaiFanatic Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:19 am

Hiuxing wrote:
bebii3x wrote:

Hana Kimi 2?!! as in number 2?!!! OMG!!! i thought it was cancelled! there's the petition and everything! oh my God! I'm so exited!! Kawaii Happy Grin Kawaii2 really?! how'd you know?! please! please answer me.. Evil Laugh do u hav a ym or anything that I can use to communicate with you?..please please please! i need to know if that's true.. Crying
WuChun143FeiLunHaiFanatic
WuChun143FeiLunHaiFanatic
FA Newbie
FA Newbie

Female Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down