Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witnesses seeing Jiro and Danson feeding each other openly

+12
fhaye
*Boie<--
kewlenchanted
daisleycute
cjae927
Hiroki
kailien00
bean320
lengbux3
liljenx33
Miyavi
Hiuxing
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Witnesses seeing Jiro and Danson feeding each other openly Empty Witnesses seeing Jiro and Danson feeding each other openly

Post by Hiuxing Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:29 pm

千人見證斷背情 汪東城唐禹哲公然互喂親熱/ Thousand of witnesses seeing Jiro Wang and Danson Tang feeding each other openly

汪東城(大東)與唐禹哲最近鬧出斷背情,不過兩人卻毫無避忌,昨日雙雙來港為新劇造勢,公然互喂之餘,還故弄玄虛指戲戲外也如此親密,大東更反問傳媒,他與唐禹哲是否合襯?

Jiro Wang (Da Dong) and Danson Tang has been really close lately, however Jiro and Danson aren’t that shy to evade. Both came yesterday to Hong Kong for their drama promotion, playing really close. Jiro also asked the media, if he doesn’t match with Danson.

台灣人氣偶像汪東城與唐禹哲昨日旋風式抵港,為新劇《翻滾吧!蛋炒飯》宣傳,千名Fans逼爆 APM 商場,雖然兩人的斷背緋聞鬧得熱烘烘,但卻毫不介懷,繼續公然「親熱」。

Taiwan’s popular idols Jiro Wang and Danson Tang arrived yesterday really quick, to promote the new drama “Rolling Love”. The APM shopping mall was exploding full of thousand fans. Although they have been mentioned a lot in the media, they didn't mind and just keep being close openly.

劇中兩人同是廚藝高手,故活動上亦即席顯身手,還請來四名Fans擔任助廚,不過眾人被偶像吸引,眼神從未離開過他們,而大東與Danson大玩親民,為Fans及司儀抹汗,令眾人暈得一陣陣,不過Danson卻把用過的紙巾為女司儀效勞,似乎有點不衛生。而廚藝方面,Danson似乎比大 東技勝一籌,不消一會已把壽司弄好,反而大東卻把炒飯弄到黐鑊。

Two of them are playing culinary cooking masters in the drama. Once arrived to APM, they began immediately, and asked 4 fans to come on stage to help them. But the other people were only attracted to Jiro and Danson and watched them constantly without looking away. Jiro and Danson were very close to everyone, and have even wiped the perspiration from the presenter away! This let everyone gaze. However Danson wiped the perspiration from a female presenter away which has been used before, which seemed a bit unsanitary. At the cooking area, Danson’s cooking skills seems to be better than Jiro. After a while Danson’s sushis were done, but Jiro had the opposite results. He fried his rice too long with the result that his rice was all overdone.

司儀要求大東與Danson互相品嚐作品,大東起初有點忸怩,但最後亦應要求互喂一番,在場Fans眼見如此親熱場面,即興奮得不斷尖叫。事 後兩人被問到有否感尷尬,大東說:「其實也不尷尬,因為我們戲裡戲外也是這樣,覺得很平常,就是太熟太有默契吧!合作已經有五部戲,尷尬是因為當時那個火 的問題,令到食物好像不熟,哪你們覺得我們配嗎?」記者笑指兩人很合襯,大東即一臉不知所措的樣子。唐禹哲亦同意大東所言,笑指雙方也覺得沒有可能,所以 根本不會尷尬。 追星跌倒場面混亂

The presenter asked Jiro and Danson to tastes each others works, Jiro doubted for the while but at the end he decided to feed Danson. The fans were really excited when they saw them acting close and kept constantly screaming. Two of them have been asked afterward if they haven’t felt embarrassed when they were so close. Da dong said:” In fact it isn’t really embarrassing, because we’re also acting in the drama like what we’re doing now. Feeling very normal, it’s just that we know each other that good! We have been cooperated in 5 dramas together, we only feel embarrassed because of this question. But do you think we match to each other? The reporter smiled and said they matched very well to each other, and Da Dong didn’t know how to react. Danson agreed with Jiro, smiles and said it would be never possible, so why would it be embarrassed then?

談到Fans把他倆之片段剪輯成MV,大東表示曾與唐禹哲一起看過,大讚Fans很有意思,處理畫面方面很棒,非常有諗頭。
Some fans has even used the parts were Jiro and Danson were together, and cut it into a new MV. Jiro says that he has watched it with Danson together and praised that they were very interesting. He also praised that it was great composed and really smart made.

另外,昨晨逾百名Fans在機場守候,高舉偶像的名牌,約11時許,大東在近十名保安的包圍下出現,Fans紛紛擠上前送禮物及鮮花,場面混亂,有Fans為追星不慎跌倒。全程笑容滿面的大東表現親民,除不時向Fans揮手外,又呼籲他們要小心,認真體貼。

Moreover, there more than 100 fans waiting at the airport yesterday, holding boards with idols name high. About 11 am, Jiro appeared finally with about 10 security’s surrounding him. Fans pushes in abundance just to reach Jiro and Danson, sending them gifts and fresh flowers. The whole scene was a big chaos, some fans felt just to see their idol(s). Jiro has been smiling his entire journey and was often shaking the hands of the fans. He also urged that they must be careful, with seriously care.

Witnesses seeing Jiro and Danson feeding each other openly Img257988938-1Witnesses seeing Jiro and Danson feeding each other openly Img257988939-1Witnesses seeing Jiro and Danson feeding each other openly Img257988940-1
---------------------------------------------------
Credits
Site: www.FahrenheitAvenue.com
Translation: Hiuxing (FahrenheitAvenue.com)
News/Image Source: Sooostar (搜明星)/ picture found on Yule Sohu (娱乐频道-搜狐)
News reporter: Article is original written by an unknown reporter from Sooostar (搜明星)
Hiuxing
Hiuxing
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2007-08-12

http://reachtherainbow.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Witnesses seeing Jiro and Danson feeding each other openly Empty Re: Witnesses seeing Jiro and Danson feeding each other openly

Post by Miyavi Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:51 pm

Omg omg omg.. As I've always said.. Danson & Jiro together.. is LOVE <33333333333 OwO Gosh.. when I read the title I was Like AAAAAAH! .. They looks so perfect together.. they match Haha 8'''D <3 I wish they could do SOMETHING more then just feeding Evil Laugh Eeehehehe Just .. a little.. haha.. ok.. kidding : >> rawwr.. The best news Ive read in a long time Hohohohoho : DD
Miyavi
Miyavi

Female Number of posts : 5442
Registration date : 2008-01-01

http://jirowang.bilddagboken.se/p/main.html

Back to top Go down

Witnesses seeing Jiro and Danson feeding each other openly Empty Re: Witnesses seeing Jiro and Danson feeding each other openly

Post by liljenx33 Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:34 pm

Miyavi wrote:Omg omg omg.. As I've always said.. Danson & Jiro together.. is LOVE <33333333333 OwO Gosh.. when I read the title I was Like AAAAAAH! .. They looks so perfect together.. they match Haha 8'''D <3 I wish they could do SOMETHING more then just feeding Evil Laugh Eeehehehe Just .. a little.. haha.. ok.. kidding : >> rawwr.. The best news Ive read in a long time Hohohohoho : DD
LOL miyavi! danson and jiro ARE perfect for each other ;D omgsh. they do match together haha! how i wish i lived in hk/china!
liljenx33
liljenx33
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Female Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-03-27

http://www.myspace.com/liljenx33

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyavi Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:48 pm

liljenx33 wrote:
Miyavi wrote:Omg omg omg.. As I've always said.. Danson & Jiro together.. is LOVE <33333333333 OwO Gosh.. when I read the title I was Like AAAAAAH! .. They looks so perfect together.. they match Haha 8'''D <3 I wish they could do SOMETHING more then just feeding Evil Laugh Eeehehehe Just .. a little.. haha.. ok.. kidding : >> rawwr.. The best news Ive read in a long time Hohohohoho : DD
LOL miyavi! danson and jiro ARE perfect for each other ;D omgsh. they do match together haha! how i wish i lived in hk/china!

OFC, thats what Ive been telling You all .. ALL THE TIME x''D <33 JiroDanson Powah! <3
Hiuxiiiing I love you for translating this news <33 OwO lol.. Or.. I love you for translating all news that you've posted : D <3 You're the best <3
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post by lengbux3 Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:23 am

Jiro Danson <3 :D
lengbux3
lengbux3
FA Lover
FA Lover

Female Number of posts : 1845
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bean320 Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:35 am

aww, sweet, gay love in the house!!!!:))
bean320
bean320
FA Lover
FA Lover

Female Number of posts : 2216
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.bean320@multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kailien00 Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:25 am

bean320 wrote:aww, sweet, gay love in the house!!!!:))

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! i hope so! <333333333333333333333
kailien00
kailien00
FA Lover
FA Lover

Female Number of posts : 2583
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://neonchocolate.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kailien00 Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:28 am

Miyavi wrote:
liljenx33 wrote:

OFC, thats what Ive been telling You all .. ALL THE TIME x''D <33 JiroDanson Powah! <3
Hiuxiiiing I love you for translating this news <33 OwO lol.. Or.. I love you for translating all news that you've posted : D <3 You're the best <3

HAHAHAH! yea, thanks hiuxing! <3 i love you too :DDDD

AND DANSON&JIRO made me scream like crazy!
kailien00
kailien00
FA Lover
FA Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by liljenx33 Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:05 am

kailien00 wrote:
Miyavi wrote:
liljenx33 wrote:

HAHAHAH! yea, thanks hiuxing! <3 i love you too :DDDD

AND DANSON&JIRO made me scream like crazy!
you were there? :O i would scream haha!
liljenx33
liljenx33
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Female Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-03-27

http://www.myspace.com/liljenx33

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyavi Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:12 pm

lol, I think she meant.. that she screamed when she saw the news 8''D <33 I was like.. AAAAAAAAAAH YESYESYES <3 Dream coming true.. : >> They looks too cute together Evil Laugh
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiuxing Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:14 pm

I'm glad you like it. XD
To be honest, I thought the news was too long and I was just too lazy to translate it.
But since it's about Jiro (and that hot guy Danson)
I decided to translate it. XD

They're so hawt together. *o*
Hiuxing
Hiuxing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiuxing Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:17 pm

Miyavi wrote:
Your welcome XD
Even when my English that I've used here sucks hard, I just did everything quickly. XD

Btw, I'm glad that Jiro has enjoyed his entire journey and is happy lately. ^^

Last edited by Hiuxing on Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hiuxing
Hiuxing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyavi Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:20 pm

Hiuxing wrote:

I'm glad you like it. XD
To be honest, I thought the news was too long and I was just too lazy to translate it.
But since it's about Jiro (and that hot guy Danson)
I decided to translate it. XD

They're so hawt together. *o*

Yes yes <3 So true OwO Liked it a lot Evil Laugh lol, I wonder what their other fans would say if they like.. "got together" x''D (Not that I think that would happen T u T)
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiroki Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:04 pm

HAHAHHA never seen people actually praise and want two male celebs to be with each other.... LoL thats the spirit everyone be accepting and open minded of everyone Good work haha thank you so much Hiuxing for your hard work of translating Good work
Hiroki
Hiroki
FA Supermember
FA Supermember

Male Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kailien00 Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:11 am

OMG HIROKI! YOUR SIGNATURE IS SO <3333
kailien00
kailien00
FA Lover
FA Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by lengbux3 Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:57 am

kailien00 wrote:OMG HIROKI! YOUR SIGNATURE IS SO <3333

yah..bro, i love your signature!! <3 Jiro&Danson :D
lengbux3
lengbux3
FA Lover
FA Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiroki Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:29 am

L M F A O ! ! Xie Xie Ni kailien :) Proud superman Xie Xie Ni leng :) Proud superman
Hiroki
Hiroki
FA Supermember
FA Supermember

Back to top Go down

Post by bean320 Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:25 am

omg! your signature is like major awesome! i love it!:)
bean320
bean320
FA Lover
FA Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by lengbux3 Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:46 am

ahah, you're welcome ^^ didnt know you can speak chinese~ Shy
lengbux3
lengbux3
FA Lover
FA Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by cjae927 Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:30 am

haha..i think we all know the only way they could be together is in our gay-ish dreams.lol.:P
cjae927
cjae927
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Female Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyavi Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:41 am

OMG, yea.. Your signature <33 8'D JiroDanson<3 DansonJiro<3 *drools* n_n
Haha, I've brainwashed some here on FA.. haha, we're DansonxxxJiro Lovers haha.. xD
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post by kailien00 Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:08 am

hahha yes :)) it was a bad idea for me before. LOL. you brainwashed me miyavi! LOL
kailien00
kailien00
FA Lover
FA Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyavi Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:23 am

kailien00 wrote:hahha yes :)) it was a bad idea for me before. LOL. you brainwashed me miyavi! LOL

Haha YAY! :''D Hahaha <3 lol, I wish Danson and Jiro would have a "kissing pic" like Arron and danson have Haha x''D <333 Rawwr
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiroki Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:52 pm

lengbux3 wrote:ahah, you're welcome ^^ didnt know you can speak chinese~ Shy

Hahah rhanks everybody L O L didnt think it the siggie would be that popular lol. And the only chinese i know is the little bits i noticed on R O L L I N G L O V E.
Hiroki
Hiroki
FA Supermember
FA Supermember

Back to top Go down

Post by bean320 Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:53 pm

ha, ha, ha, gay love:))
bean320
bean320
FA Lover
FA Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next