Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiuxing (Admin)

+7
kailien00
taiangelxo
Miyavi
miley
StrawberryCake
95*jiro_meltedme
Hiuxing
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hiuxing (Admin) Empty Hiuxing (Admin)

Post by Hiuxing Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:49 am

Hi/ Ni Hao/ Konichiwa/Annyong ha shimnikka (English/Chinese Mandarin, Japanese, Korean),

I think I'm going to introduce myself too. (Haha)
Well, I'm Hiuxing and I'm one of the founders of Fahrenheit Avenue. (There are only 2)

About Fahrenheit Avenue - This forum is made by me and my friend Little Stars. We are really glad that we met each other, and we wouldn't ever met each other if there wasn't Fahrenheit! (Yeah it's true!) It started when she wanted a song from Fahrenheit that I had. She sent me a private message at YouTube and she gave me her MSN address. We talked on MSN and we became friends in a short time. And because we were just so happy that we met each other and that we liked the same things, Fahrenheit Avenue was born!. We started with a blog to let people read the latest Fahrenheit news and to download Fahrenheit latest songs. (You can still visit or blog by going to www.FahrenheitAvenue.blogspot.com) But we actually wanted to have members that were able to become a part of FA, and yes Fahrenheit Avenue forum was born! The official date that this forum is created is on 12 August 2007, and we have already plans to celebrate it if we're 1 year old! (But I can't tell them yet. :3)

Orgin and Coutry - I live in The Netherlands, it's a land next to the UK on the right side.
I'm a Chinese teenager (Guess my age), and I'm music addicted.

Favorite Genre's - I listen to Cpop, Kpop, Jpop/Jrock, rock and some western music.
I like artists like Fahrenheit, Ai Otsuka, Utada Hikaru, Bennie K, Jyongri, The GazettE, Alice Nine, Kelly Chen, Ayumi Hamasaki, Mika Nakashima, High and Mighty color, Yuna Ito, Jay Chou, S.H.E, Angela Zhang, Satomi Takasugi, Tohoshinki, Koda Kumi, Mink, The Brilliant Green, YUI, Azu and much more.

School - I cycle from Monday to Friday to school with my bicycle. I have to cycle 10 KM per day.
My school starts on 8.30 AM and it ends mostly on 15 or 16 PM. I’m studying for economy.

Hobbies - My hobbies are watching drama, to listen to music, drawing/ playing with photoshop, singing, to play piano and to write lyrics. And to update FA with Little Stars! <3

Disslikes - I hate people who think they are everything, or people who think they're better.
Also, I don't like Animal tests, especially tests for make-up. It's just very rude and heartbreaking to hurt a animal just to test some make-up. I don't have make-up (Yes, I'm a girl), I only use creams when my skin is dry, always from The Body Shop (YAY, for animal free products!)
I also don’t like bully’s (I’ve been teased for some years, that’s one of my reasons that I started to write lyrics.) and people who pollute the environment like dropping waste on the ground even if there is a trash bin near them, or if they have a pocket or backpack or something else to keep it until they find a trash bin.

I’m a fun loving person, but I’m serious if I have to be serious. But usually I like to joke around and make people happy.

Last edited by Hiuxing on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:23 am; edited 15 times in total
Hiuxing
Hiuxing
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2007-08-12

http://reachtherainbow.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Hiuxing (Admin) Empty Re: Hiuxing (Admin)

Post by 95*jiro_meltedme Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:38 am

AHHHHHHHHH OMG U GUYSSSSS
FINALLY WE GET TO SEE ONE OF OUR AMAZING ADMINSSS
ur so prettyyyy ^^
guess ur age.. hmm ur age
i'd say um,,, darn im bad at this.
um, uhh, err, uhh um -.-"
umm 14? 16? 17?
95*jiro_meltedme
95*jiro_meltedme
FA Lover
FA Lover

Female Number of posts : 2680
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryCake Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:00 am

95*jiro_meltedme wrote:AHHHHHHHHH OMG U GUYSSSSS
FINALLY WE GET TO SEE ONE OF OUR AMAZING ADMINSSS
ur so prettyyyy ^^
guess ur age.. hmm ur age
i'd say um,,, darn im bad at this.
um, uhh, err, uhh um -.-"
umm 14? 16? 17?

Than will I guess 15 =O
StrawberryCake
StrawberryCake

Female Number of posts : 609
Location : Far far away in the middle of nowhere ( The Netherlands)
Registration date : 2007-12-02

http://www.XiaoMaoAndXiaoWuGui.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 95*jiro_meltedme Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:18 am

i guess 16!! or 17!!
aw cmon just tell us
95*jiro_meltedme
95*jiro_meltedme
FA Lover
FA Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by miley Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:51 pm

geeez hiuxing, ur so adorable =)
but its really hard to guess ur age, b/c u say ur a teenager, so that means, u must be in high school, but u look soooo young >.< like ur in middle schoool =x
haha,

soo... hmmm... i'll guess that ur 15
tell us ur age~
xD

miley
FA Noob
FA Noob

Female Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyavi Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:01 pm

Omg.. Finally I got to know how you looked..:D Ive been very curious.. And GOSH HOW CUTE YOU WERE :3

I liked all the things you wrote actually, :0 about testing make-up on Animals, I hate that.. D: And about those people who bullies others, that has happen to me too, just cause i looked different of course.. But there was never anyone who hit me or something.. Just sabotaging my locker 24/7 >_< And said mean things to me..But its better now..

And about the environment, I hate seeing people throw all candy papers etc just on the ground.. Its just sick.. Theyre not thinking of the earth at all.. They're just to lazy to walk to a garbagecan and throw it there instead.

Anyway, it was fun to know a little about you ^^

And about your age.. Hm maybe.. 17 ?
Miyavi
Miyavi

Female Number of posts : 5442
Registration date : 2008-01-01

http://jirowang.bilddagboken.se/p/main.html

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryCake Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:05 pm

Miyavi wrote:Omg.. Finally I got to know how you looked..:D Ive been very curious.. And GOSH HOW CUTE YOU WERE :3

I liked all the things you wrote actually, :0 about testing make-up on Animals, I hate that.. D: And about those people who bullies others, that has happen to me too, just cause i looked different of course.. But there was never anyone who hit me or something.. Just sabotaging my locker 24/7 >_< And said mean things to me..But its better now..

And about the environment, I hate seeing people throw all candy papers etc just on the ground.. Its just sick.. Theyre not thinking of the earth at all.. They're just to lazy to walk to a garbagecan and throw it there instead.

NOw I feel so bad T___T
StrawberryCake
StrawberryCake

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyavi Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:15 pm

StrawberryCake wrote:
Miyavi wrote:Omg.. Finally I got to know how you looked..:D Ive been very curious.. And GOSH HOW CUTE YOU WERE :3

NOw I feel so bad T___T

-_-' Nooooooo .. Dont tell me you're one of them! D: Well.. you can start being better on that starting today x3 Seriously.. everyone goes like.. Everyone else throws on the ground it doesnt matter if I stop.. WTF? If everyone says like that the whole EARTH would be a Garbagecan! >_< If just everyone could think a little of the environment? Think about your kids in the future ^^ Evil Laugh
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryCake Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:17 pm

Miyavi wrote:
StrawberryCake wrote:

NOw I feel so bad T___T

-_-' Nooooooo .. Dont tell me you're one of them! D: Well.. you can start being better on that starting today x3 Seriously.. everyone goes like.. Everyone else throws on the ground it doesnt matter if I stop.. WTF? If everyone says like that the whole EARTH would be a Garbagecan! >_< If just everyone could think a little of the environment? Think about your kids in the future ^^ Evil Laugh

Well but.. It's not my fault that I throw things on the ground in my town... There are like no garbage cans here >_<
StrawberryCake
StrawberryCake

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyavi Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:20 pm

Omg? @_@ Complain about that ffs.. And if theres not.. put it in your pocket or something.. and throw it when you come home ^^ .. Thats better Glasses
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryCake Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:23 pm

But It sometimes either falls outta my pocket u__u
StrawberryCake
StrawberryCake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiuxing Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:39 pm

Noo, you are the one who is cute! <3
Haha, they didn't hit me too or something else, but they said mean things to me. And that had a big impact on me because I was young and uncertain. But I know better know.

Yeah, I'm glad that someone agrees me about the animal tests. It's soooo rude. I don't hate make-up, but it's just not a good way to test it on animals.
And about the enviroment, the worst thing is that people drop things like coke tins on the ground. Those things will only disappear after 25 year.

Btw, do I really look like 17?! :O
Hiuxing
Hiuxing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyavi Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:37 pm

Aww, :''D I think you're the one thats kyuut ~

Naah.. But words kinda hurts too, Cause in 8:th grade all the 9:th graders said something EVERYDAY to me.. And sabotaged my locker in many kind of ways D: But now its a lot better ^^

Yea, i totally agree, Well i were make up (Not always) but, I really hate the fact that thay do such things to animals.. I would never hurt animals (Okay, ants maybe Ive killed but not on purpose xD) If I see mean people hurting animals, I gets SO sad D'': its horrible.. Like, animals are also living creatures ffs >_<

How hard can it be to NOT throw things in the nature.. It is we people who's destroying our planet.. People should start thinking about the future a little more, seriously..

Haha, how old are you then? I'm REALLY bad at guessing ages, I think you're somewhere around my age :0 Like 15-16 then? x''3 Haha : >
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiuxing Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:27 pm

Awh, that sucks. Sabotaging your locker >_< How childish.
YEAH, I don't like animal tests.
When I had to make a essay for school, my teacher said I had to make one about animal tests.
I didn't liked animal tests before, but I became to hate it when I saw those horrible picture's from those animals.
Like an open-cutted rabbit, where you could see the viscera of the rabbit. And it was still alive. :(
Or ehh, a monkey. With a blooding head. Yeah, his hair was gone and everything you could see was only the skull of his head on the top. They were all so awful, I even started to cry when I was staring at those awful picture's. I was so mad, so I promised myself that I would never buy make-up/creams that are tested on animals.

And let me tell you, I'm younger than 18 years old. -^^-
Hiuxing
Hiuxing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryCake Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:38 pm

Hiuxing wrote:Awh, that sucks. Sabotaging your locker >_< How childish.
When I had to make a essay for school, my teacher said I had to make one about animal tests.
I didn't liked animal tests before, but I became to hate it when I saw those horrible picture's from those animals.
Like an open-cutted rabbit, where you could see the viscera of the rabbit. And it was still alive. :(
Or ehh, a monkey. With a blooding head. Yeah, his hair was gone and everything you could see was only the skull of his head on the top. They were all so awful, I even started to cry when I was staring at those awful picture's. I was so mad, so I promised myself that I would never buy make-up/creams that are tested on animals.

T_________________--T STOP THE ANIMAL TESTS!!! T.T TEST THEM ON QUAN!!!! >_< No I didn't mean that ... I just had to say that V_V If they dare to do tests on my Quan imma kill them Glasses But still... STOP THE ANIMAL TESTS! D:!
StrawberryCake
StrawberryCake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiuxing Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:22 pm

StrawberryCake wrote:

T_________________--T STOP THE ANIMAL TESTS!!! T.T TEST THEM ON QUAN!!!! >_< No I didn't mean that ... I just had to say that V_V If they dare to do tests on my Quan imma kill them Glasses But still... STOP THE ANIMAL TESTS! D:!

YEAH! You can vote for Animal tests free at proefdiervrij.nl here is a direct link to the petition Animal tests free!
You don't have to pay for it, just fill in your name and your e-mail address is enough. :)
Hiuxing
Hiuxing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyavi Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:52 pm

Hiuxing wrote:
StrawberryCake wrote:

YEAH! You can vote for Animal tests free at proefdiervrij.nl here is a direct link to the petition Animal tests free!
You don't have to pay for it, just fill in your name and your e-mail address is enough. :)

Yea, really childish D:

Omg, thats just terrible, uh.. Ive seen pics too, they're so CRUEL .. And like.. TORTURING animals when they're alive ; - ; Aah Disgusting.. I cry too when I see all those terrible things Mad
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post by taiangelxo Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:32 pm

oooooo pretty picture!!!!!!!! your kinda similar to me x3
taiangelxo
taiangelxo
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Female Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2008-02-03

http://www.wretch.cc/taiangel159x

Back to top Go down

Post by kailien00 Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:04 am

you look beautiful.. i wish i can look more like a chinese girl. x| but i don't. :|
kailien00
kailien00
FA Lover
FA Lover

Female Number of posts : 2583
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://neonchocolate.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyavi Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:36 pm

Omg.. I wish I were Asian too, they're always (nearly) look good <3 D:
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post by chocobunny Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:20 pm

I think you're 16!!! now...TELL
chocobunny
chocobunny
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 95*jiro_meltedme Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:33 pm

o.o shes still not telling her age?
well, we got a hint that shes below 17
i'd say.. ermz.. 15? yeah 15 should be it
just like little stars
95*jiro_meltedme
95*jiro_meltedme
FA Lover
FA Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiuxing Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:40 pm

I'm 46 years old Glasses
No, just kidding. XD

I'm not going to tell you my age. Evil Laugh
Hiuxing
Hiuxing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 95*jiro_meltedme Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:41 pm

awww whaaaat?!!!
hey, thats not fair.
you told us to guess, you'd have to tell eventually
ahaha
95*jiro_meltedme
95*jiro_meltedme
FA Lover
FA Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiuxing Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:53 am

I've put another photo in my post.
Maybe it's much easier to guess my age now. XD
Hiuxing
Hiuxing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next