Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! I've just joined!^^ Please fill free to add me!!!=)

3 posters

Go down

Hello! I've just joined!^^ Please fill free to add me!!!=) Empty Hello! I've just joined!^^ Please fill free to add me!!!=)

Post by teddieLuVFeiLH<3 Mon May 25, 2009 11:01 pm

Hello everyone!
How are you all doing today? I have just joined. I am a huge fan of Fahrenheit(Fei Lun Hai) and I love the talent. I just love Aaron Yan (Yan Ya Lun) and Wu Chun. I also love Jiro Wang and Calvin. Don't worry I won't forget them. I'm from Ontario, Canada. My name is obviously not teddie. It's Annette and please if you spell my name, try to spell it correctly. It really hurts me if you spell it incorrectly. =( Anyways, since I'm new to this, if you don't mind if I make a few mistakes or if I said something wrong, I apologize for any mistakes I do. I hope we can become good friends! I can accept any requests. Please feel free to add me! I'm a really kind and fun person to talk to! ^^ Please add me!!! (Only if you want to.) =) Talk to you guys later!
teddieLuVFeiLH<3
teddieLuVFeiLH<3
FA Noob
FA Noob

Female Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-25

http://www.myspace.com/teddieluvefd

Back to top Go down

Hello! I've just joined!^^ Please fill free to add me!!!=) Empty Re: Hello! I've just joined!^^ Please fill free to add me!!!=)

Post by daisleycute Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:00 am

hey teddie,

welcome to the forum :]
im daisley.
nice to meet you

happy posting
daisleycute
daisleycute
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Female Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Hello! I've just joined!^^ Please fill free to add me!!!=) Empty Re: Hello! I've just joined!^^ Please fill free to add me!!!=)

Post by Smile_xD Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:16 am

hihi! ^^
I'm Maggie, 18, also from canada but the other side of canada~
LOL im from vancouver! :)
nice to meet you~~
hopefully i'll meet you in person if i ever visit toronto, which i probably will next spring ^^
Smile_xD
Smile_xD
FA Supermember
FA Supermember

Female Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-12-12

http://wwww.xanga.com/my__confessionss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum