baby_yer

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: baby_yer

Post by baby_yer on Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:50 pm

kailien00 wrote:
dian wrote:hello^^ dian here thanks for introducing this forum to me... keke....

mwah ^^

you knew each other before? x)

FOR SURE, WE DO...LOL...^^
baby_yer
FA Supermember
FA Supermember

Female Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-03-19

View user profile http://myspace.com/baby_yer

Back to top Go down

Post by baby_yer on Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:52 pm

dian wrote:
kailien00 wrote:
dian wrote:hello^^ dian here thanks for introducing this forum to me... keke....

mwah ^^

you knew each other before? x)

yep yep ^^ and we usually chat keke.... because of super junior and dbsk we became friends ^^ right yer???? :P

YES, DIAN...^^ lol...i miss doing to dong bang junior forum, lol...i miss my hubbies! Lol...so dian who do yo ulike?...just to tell you not AARON!!! LOL..*BACK OFF* LOL...j/k...I turly love him, lol..so crazy for him, lol... In love HAHAHA...
baby_yer
FA Supermember
FA Supermember

Back to top Go down

Post by baby_yer on Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:55 pm

SRY FOR MY ABSENTS...GALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

OMO...THERE'S SO MUCH TO REPLY BACK TOO! ~ [SIGHS] Now I have to sleep I've just fisnihed replying to you all so (NIGHTS) wish for me to DREAM OF THE MAN I LOVE WHICH IS AARON..LOL...^^ When either one of you or all will not here, you GIRLS HAVE TO KNOW THAT I'LL BE MISSING YOU ALL OKIES...^^
baby_yer
FA Supermember
FA Supermember

Back to top Go down

Post by kailien00 on Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:37 am

baby_yer wrote:
kailien00 wrote:lol. dont get bullied. :) if someone is bullying you.. kick his/her ass. lol. x)
welcome to FA! enjoy. im kai lian / khlaren. call me other names if you want! lol. i think you look cuteee x) i want to have glasses to hell! im jealous. :p
anyway, i hope we'll be close friends.. and i hope you increase the no. of your friends by joining here. :) good luck! btw, you have such a BIG family! lol. :D

YUP, dont worry about me, I want what to do if I get bullied! But it's really tough b/c most in my school there's AMERICAN PPL!!! I'm a very EMTOIONAL GIRL, SO if I feel like crying, I WILL..GOSH that's thing I hate about ME! I cannot stop the crying!! Lol..anyway Yeah, THNKS!!! ^^ I dont want to kick their asses b/c I will get in truble, and i'm very scared to get in trouble, lol...im too WEAK TO DO THAT..LOL...^^ I changed though ever since I've moved! Thnks for the welcome...I feel so touched I just dont know what to say...lol...i feel very dumb when I cant say a single THING! AISH...idk what to call you..lol..thnks...for the saying (i think you look cute) then you mean UGLY??? HUH?? LOL...j/k... I APPERICATE THAT, sry my eng isn't so GOOD! I hope to become freidns with you too! Lol..i love living with a big family...but really i dont b/c I dont get alot of attention, which makes me feel very sad bc my neice GETS LIKE MORE THAN ME, SO YEAH I'M VERY JEALOUS!!! Lol...How are you???

lol. i hate it when someone gets more x| lol. im fine thank you x) lol. I AM SOOOO EMOTIONAL TOO! i cry almost everytime.. when im sad, happy, annoyed.. lol x)) i dont know how to change :P
kailien00
FA Lover
FA Lover

Female Number of posts : 2583
Registration date : 2008-02-26

View user profile http://neonchocolate.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dian on Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:21 am

baby_yer wrote:

mwah ^^

Omo, DIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M SO GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE, LOL...YOU'RE SO VERY WELCOME GURL...I'm such full of HAPPINES..LOL..IDK why!!! MAYBE B/C AARON..OMO...lOL..^^ mwah *back* lol...missing you already...(where are you?) Alone

keke.... miss you too!!!! been busy with school stuff... our final examinations are coming so we are really busy with projects and all... i hope i finish this all and hopefullyl pass keke... so how have u been???

hahaha... arron is the one i like in FLH haha.. but in suju it's donghae and bummie ^_^ :P
dian
FA Newbie
FA Newbie

Female Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by baby_yer on Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:38 am

kailien00 wrote:
baby_yer wrote:
kailien00 wrote:lol. dont get bullied. :) if someone is bullying you.. kick his/her ass. lol. x)
welcome to FA! enjoy. im kai lian / khlaren. call me other names if you want! lol. i think you look cuteee x) i want to have glasses to hell! im jealous. :p
anyway, i hope we'll be close friends.. and i hope you increase the no. of your friends by joining here. :) good luck! btw, you have such a BIG family! lol. :D

YUP, dont worry about me, I want what to do if I get bullied! But it's really tough b/c most in my school there's AMERICAN PPL!!! I'm a very EMTOIONAL GIRL, SO if I feel like crying, I WILL..GOSH that's thing I hate about ME! I cannot stop the crying!! Lol..anyway Yeah, THNKS!!! ^^ I dont want to kick their asses b/c I will get in truble, and i'm very scared to get in trouble, lol...im too WEAK TO DO THAT..LOL...^^ I changed though ever since I've moved! Thnks for the welcome...I feel so touched I just dont know what to say...lol...i feel very dumb when I cant say a single THING! AISH...idk what to call you..lol..thnks...for the saying (i think you look cute) then you mean UGLY??? HUH?? LOL...j/k... I APPERICATE THAT, sry my eng isn't so GOOD! I hope to become freidns with you too! Lol..i love living with a big family...but really i dont b/c I dont get alot of attention, which makes me feel very sad bc my neice GETS LIKE MORE THAN ME, SO YEAH I'M VERY JEALOUS!!! Lol...How are you???

lol. i hate it when someone gets more x| lol. im fine thank you x) lol. I AM SOOOO EMOTIONAL TOO! i cry almost everytime.. when im sad, happy, annoyed.. lol x)) i dont know how to change :P

We know we both hate that, lmao...it's good hearing you saying you're good! ^^ hahha...lol..we have that in common, WE'RE BOTH EMOTIONAL.. lol...me too I dont know how to change...AISH...lol...so how was your day so far???...
baby_yer
FA Supermember
FA Supermember

Back to top Go down

Post by baby_yer on Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:41 am

dian wrote:
baby_yer wrote:

mwah ^^

Omo, DIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M SO GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE, LOL...YOU'RE SO VERY WELCOME GURL...I'm such full of HAPPINES..LOL..IDK why!!! MAYBE B/C AARON..OMO...lOL..^^ mwah *back* lol...missing you already...(where are you?) Alone

keke.... miss you too!!!! been busy with school stuff... our final examinations are coming so we are really busy with projects and all... i hope i finish this all and hopefullyl pass keke... so how have u been???

hahaha... arron is the one i like in FLH haha.. but in suju it's donghae and bummie ^_^ :P

I miss you back...Aw busy with school work I see, me too well not really...haha...aw well Good Luck...I hope you pass...believe in yourself!!! FIGHTEN...LOL...hopefully you will pass! Okay... ^^
baby_yer
FA Supermember
FA Supermember

Back to top Go down

Post by kailien00 on Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:54 am

baby_yer wrote:
kailien00 wrote:
baby_yer wrote:

We know we both hate that, lmao...it's good hearing you saying you're good! ^^ hahha...lol..we have that in common, WE'RE BOTH EMOTIONAL.. lol...me too I dont know how to change...AISH...lol...so how was your day so far???...

my day is really fun x) i painted chun's name. x) so cutee. lol. :p lol. we're emotional. boohoo. lol :)
kailien00
FA Lover
FA Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by ChEsIL!!! on Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:01 am

hey , welcome to FA !!!!
can I call you Moa ???
hahaha
ChEsIL!!!
FA Supermember
FA Supermember

Female Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-01-07

View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/cesillovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post by kailien00 on Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:33 am

ChEsIL!!! wrote:hey , welcome to FA !!!!
can I call you Moa ???
hahaha

lol. why moa?
kailien00
FA Lover
FA Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by 95*jiro_meltedme on Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:04 am

moa ahahahahahahhahahaahahh youre friggin funny cesil
ah~
95*jiro_meltedme
FA Lover
FA Lover

Female Number of posts : 2680
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kailien00 on Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:12 am

yes she is. x) she makes funny nicknames. x)
kailien00
FA Lover
FA Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by baby_yer on Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:22 pm

kailien00 wrote:
baby_yer wrote:
kailien00 wrote:
baby_yer wrote:

my day is really fun x) i painted chun's name. x) so cutee. lol. :p lol. we're emotional. boohoo. lol :)
Aw, chun's name! In chinese?...lol...it'll take me a while just to write chinese names! ^^ oh, I want to hold Aaron, lmao anyway how are you?
baby_yer
FA Supermember
FA Supermember

Back to top Go down

Post by baby_yer on Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:23 pm

kailien00 wrote:
baby_yer wrote:
kailien00 wrote:
baby_yer wrote:

Aw, chun's name! In chinese?...lol...it'll take me a while just to write chinese names! ^^ oh, I want to hold Aaron, lmao anyway how are you?
baby_yer
FA Supermember
FA Supermember

Back to top Go down

Post by taiangelxo on Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:51 pm

lol your not short you still talller the mme x3 and cool im kinda similar to you x3
taiangelxo
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Female Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2008-02-03

View user profile http://www.wretch.cc/taiangel159x

Back to top Go down

Post by kailien00 on Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:45 am

baby_yer wrote:
kailien00 wrote:
baby_yer wrote:
kailien00 wrote:
baby_yer wrote:

yea. his chinese name. with orange poster paint.. ahhhh <3 plus a heart.. :) lol x) err, im fine. you always aske me that. lol x)
kailien00
FA Lover
FA Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by 95*jiro_meltedme on Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:24 am

you guys write a lot eh?
95*jiro_meltedme
FA Lover
FA Lover

Female Number of posts : 2680
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by baby_yer on Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:29 pm

kailien00 wrote:
baby_yer wrote:
kailien00 wrote:
baby_yer wrote:
kailien00 wrote:
baby_yer wrote:

yea. his chinese name. with orange poster paint.. ahhhh <3 plus a heart.. :) lol x) err, im fine. you always aske me that. lol x)
Lol...aw...so is Chun the only member you like the most?...^^ lol..sry I asked you to much! I'm okay..just tired! I ate some korean noodles so spciy...yum ~ yum...i'm getting to like Aaron more...kekeke...shhhh...^^
baby_yer
FA Supermember
FA Supermember

Back to top Go down

Post by baby_yer on Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:30 pm

taiangelxo wrote:lol your not short you still talller the mme x3 and cool im kinda similar to you x3
Ah, THAT'S GOOD...LOL...I thought I'm the only one here who is SHORT! Lol....^^
baby_yer
FA Supermember
FA Supermember

Back to top Go down

Post by baby_yer on Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:31 pm

95*jiro_meltedme wrote:you guys write a lot eh?
Lol..yeah some what...lol...I miss you already...^^
baby_yer
FA Supermember
FA Supermember

Back to top Go down

Post by keepitsimple on Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:14 pm

baby_yer wrote:
keepitsimple wrote:
baby_yer wrote:Jessica: cOOL. your friend? WOW...I forgot I dont live there anymore, I moved! Lol... I moved to GA...lOL...NICE TO MEET YOU, JESSICA...where are you from? ^^ yes I hope we wil become BETTER FRIENDS! ^^ So nice of you...
aw you look so ke ai in your picture! nice to meet you too! im from boring, old ohio xD not much goes on here so whats your favorite thing about jiro & arron (they are my favorites too ;D)
Jessica -WHAT? ke ai ??? LOL...I know i do, lol...j/k AW I wish AARON SAYS THAT TO ME, LOL...sry in just too in love with HIM...LOL..,anyway oh, OHIO..COOL! ^^ Well, as you can see, a few days ago, I was so into JRIO, but now I think AARON IS THE ONE, once in a while I think of Jiro too. But AARON is all over my head, lol... About AAron his (smile, hair,(lol), just about EVERYTHING OF HIM) & JIRO (I think his smile and face, lol...i dont really know...lol..what about you? lol...^^

haha me too! xD id probably faint from the compliment though! im so in love with arron too! though i keep bouncing back to jiro everytime i see him in a drama!
what do I like about arron & jiro? this is long...but im going to condense it a little bit xD
ok, so i immediately in love with jiro after watching ISWAK. seeing him act as ah jin, all crazy and overprotective...but never winning xiang qin's (ariel lin) love, made me sympathize with him. and then i read the story about how his father died when he was younger and that he didnt grow up as rich as the other fahrenheit members...and that he had to work all the time to pay the bills. ooh, i felt so sad yet proud of him for working so hard...and it made me love him more. and the way he acts in BTS for fahrenheit MVs, etc. makes me laugh alllll the time xD
but recently, ive been falling all over arron...i loooooooooooooove his voice...uhh i think it was when i was watching the "zhi dui ni you gan jue" MV and i heard him sing his part...his voice...OMG. made me melt right away...i kept listening to that part over and over xD and i couldnt help myself from feeling bad for him too...like after his friends died in that accident. and i thought of how much sadness he had to go through...but other than that, i love his smile :D it makes ME smile haha and his eyes...and hair as well xD
mhm...yeah. im just going to stop before this gets too long.
but yes, those are the reasons...in a nutshell.
keepitsimple
FA Supermember
FA Supermember

Female Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taiangelxo on Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:50 pm

o.o from what i read on you what you rote you started like them cause you felt sad for them ?
taiangelxo
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by keepitsimple on Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:03 pm

taiangelxo wrote:o.o from what i read on you what you rote you started like them cause you felt sad for them ?

sorry if i what i said was misinterpreted but i dont just like them because i feel bad for them.
but i dont want my reasons for liking them to be just about looks. and when i heard what they had to go through, it just made me appreciate them even more
keepitsimple
FA Supermember
FA Supermember

Female Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taiangelxo on Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:15 pm

ooh okies =]
taiangelxo
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kailien00 on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:56 am

baby_yer wrote:
kailien00 wrote:
baby_yer wrote:
kailien00 wrote:
baby_yer wrote:
kailien00 wrote:
baby_yer wrote:

Lol...aw...so is Chun the only member you like the most?...^^ lol..sry I asked you to much! I'm okay..just tired! I ate some korean noodles so spciy...yum ~ yum...i'm getting to like Aaron more...kekeke...shhhh...^^

lol it's okay. ive never tried korean noodles. lol :| i like chun the most. and then jiro and then arron and then calvin. lol. too many "and then's" lol. i like aaron so much!!!!!!!! but he's just my 3rd most favorite. lol x)
kailien00
FA Lover
FA Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next