Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent Fahrenheit Event and Interview

+3
arron007
luckystar-p
Little Stars
7 posters

Go down

Recent Fahrenheit Event and Interview Empty Recent Fahrenheit Event and Interview

Post by Little Stars Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:59 pm

[Recent Fahrenheit Event and Interview Thumb_10
Image of interview is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Recently, Fahrenheit was interviewed about their New Album's sale. With their new style in both image and music, their CD "Yue Lai Yue is selling great and they are very happy with their success. However, preparing and promoting a new album requires a lot of hard work and can be extremely stressful, Therefore, Fahrenheit's record company has decided to let Fahrenheit go for a SPA to release their Stress. " I am actually afraid of massages because they are very ticklish, I am not afraid of the pain, I'm just very ticklish." says Jiro. Later on the interview, Fahrenheit was asked about their thoughts on other artists achievements overall. " I think we should all respect an artist/musicians hard work, because not only do they put their heart to their music and productions, they also try to do their very best during promotions as well." replies Aaron. During their promotion events, Fahrenheit also attended a cancer campaign, Wu Zun could feel what the cancer patients were feeling. " When my mother was suffering from Cancer, I tried very hard to help her and to give her hope, but I think the most regretful thing was that I never actually felt or did was to be able to understand or know what she was trying to tell me. Every time she was trying to tell me something important, I felt sad and told her not to tel lme. I feel very unhappy and regretful for not being able to know what she was trying to tell me before she left." explained Wu Zun.
Little Stars
Little Stars
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-08-13

http://www.littlestarsdiary.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Recent Fahrenheit Event and Interview Empty Re: Recent Fahrenheit Event and Interview

Post by luckystar-p Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:29 am

Jia You~ Fahrenheit Luck

And i also love the New Album~ =D

Wanna buy it >.<

or anybody know the dowlload link??
luckystar-p
luckystar-p
FA Newbie
FA Newbie

Female Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-05

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mymelodystar

Back to top Go down

Recent Fahrenheit Event and Interview Empty Re: Recent Fahrenheit Event and Interview

Post by arron007 Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:46 am

飞輪海加油!炎亚纶满帅!我爱你们! 加油! Kawaii2

今日的努力,明日的成功! Good work

加油! Good work Good work
arron007
arron007
FA Member
FA Member

Female Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by TsukiYan Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:33 pm

Crying i feel srry for wu zun

i really liked their new album
TsukiYan
TsukiYan
FA Newbie
FA Newbie

Female Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 2perfect2btrue Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:57 am

awww...so sweet Kawaii2

2perfect2btrue
FA Newbie
FA Newbie

Female Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by fahrenheit_04 Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:59 pm

Fantasy

fahrenheit_04
FA Newbie
FA Newbie

Female Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by WuChun143FeiLunHaiFanatic Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:11 pm

aw..poor wu chun...
WuChun143FeiLunHaiFanatic
WuChun143FeiLunHaiFanatic
FA Newbie
FA Newbie

Female Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down