Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi a newbie here >.<

2 posters

Go down

Hi a newbie here >.< Empty Hi a newbie here >.<

Post by fahrenheitgirl Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:10 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Fahrenheitgirl. lol.
chea i'm Fahrenheit fan =].
I love them like no other =].
Although i'm a big fan of the whole group,
I tend to go crazy about Wu Zun more lol. So please excuse me about my Fahrenheit/Wu Zun obsession. =p lol.

Um. At first i didn't pay too much attention to Fahrenheit....or you know never really heard their singing......i just heard or knew of them as a New Taiwanese boyband with all members being Hot and cute lol. That was that...lol

Then I got into the watching Asian drama series world lol. when i watched It Started With A Kiss.....i came across Jiro.....lol...but didn't pay too much attention to him...lol >.< (sorry jiro...) >.< hehe. and i guess Aaron too lol.....(later learned Aaron was also in this serie as Ah Bu!)

BUT THEN! BAM!!!!!!!!! HANA KIMI CAME OUT!!!!!! and then i guess that's when it all started! me being a Fahrenheit Fan! lol.
Jiro was HELLA cute in Hana Kimi compared to in ISWAK lol. and woooooooooooo Wu Zun just captured my heart! lol. After watchin Hana Kimi that's when I got into Fahrenheit i would say lol.

That's when i searched about them and got to know them better and see works they were in such as series and all that....I also thought i should check out their album. and woooo i fell in love with their voices lol.

yup since then...i've been a full time fahrenheit fan lol. =D I pretty much have all their albums and singles at the moment....(waiting for the third one now!) lol

I've seen these series with fahrenheit's member in so far.....
It Started with a Kiss & They Kiss Again (Jiro and Aaron)
Hana Kimi (Wu ZUn and Jiro)
Tokyo Juliet (Wu Zun)
Romantic Princess (Wu ZUn and Calvin)
Hot Shot (Wu Zun)

This one is actually a movie not serie...but chea Butterfly Lover (Wu Zun!) =]

hmm....i think that's it so far.......can't seem to remember at the moment lol...if i'm missing anything lol >.<
I do know that they all are in Ko One, The X Family....but haven't had the time to see it...but i do have it lol >.<
I know there's also Rolling Love with Jiro in it lol...same goes with this one....have it but haven't got the time to watch it >.<.

but chea that's my little story on how i became a fahrenheit fan lol.
but chea i jut across this site/forum.....while looking for a place to download Jade Liu Tears of Laughter MV feating Jiro Wang. lol >.<

so chea nice to meet you all! and hopefully i'll fit in here well! lol >.<
fahrenheitgirl
fahrenheitgirl
FA Noob
FA Noob

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Hi a newbie here >.< Empty Re: Hi a newbie here >.<

Post by daisleycute Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:15 pm

lol u love to say the word chea .. i dont even know if thats a word

but anyway, moving on..

welcome to fahrenheit avenue

fahrenheit avenue members are really warm and i know that it wont be that hard for u to make friends

so yea have fun !!!
daisleycute
daisleycute
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Female Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by fahrenheitgirl Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:57 pm

@ daisleycute: lol yeah i tend to use that word alot...>.< hehe and it's not a real word.....that's just how i like to say Yeah....>.< lol. yeah i guess i'm werid for that lol >.<. but thanks for the welcome =]
fahrenheitgirl
fahrenheitgirl
FA Noob
FA Noob

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by daisleycute Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:48 pm

fahrenheitgirl wrote: @ daisleycute: lol yeah i tend to use that word alot...>.< hehe and it's not a real word.....that's just how i like to say Yeah....>.< lol. yeah i guess i'm werid for that lol >.<. but thanks for the welcome =]

nah, ur not weird lol
AGAIN, WELCOME TO FAHRENHEIT AVENUE
daisleycute
daisleycute
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Female Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content